Congratulations on being selected for the 2016 Festival Programme of the 12th Angkor Photo Festival & Workshops!
To confirm your participation, please: [Step 1] Submit the Participation Form and [Step 2] Upload Images in our ‘FileDrop Box’.
[Step 1] Participation Form
Please fill in the participation form on the right.
(Can’t see the form? Use this direct link instead.)
[ Step 2 ] Upload Images
Please read the instructions below before uploading your files. You have to submit [Set 1] your selected body of work and [Set 2] high resolution images for press promotional purposes.
[SET 1] IMAGES FOR FESTIVAL PROGRAMME
- Number: 20-25 images per body of work (Our Programme Coordinator may request for additional images)
- Format: 2,000 pixels on long side / 72dpi / JPEG / Max Quality (12)
- Sequene: If you have a preferred sequence, please number the image files in the order you prefer. Our Programme Coordinator will take your sequencing into consideration when curating your work.
Exhibitions Programme: (Our Programme Coordinator will contact you directly to discuss the required image size.)
[SET 2] PRESS PROMOTION IMAGES
(We request two hi-res images per body of work for the sole purpose of promoting your work as part of the festival. We require all images to be published with full copyright information.)
- Number: Any two images from your body of work
- Size: 20cm on longer side / 300dpi / JPEG / Max Quality (12)
- Metadata: Include the correct copyright notice, title, and caption (if applicable)
- Filename: Include your full copyright as the filename (Eg:AmyTan_ColorAgency_001.jpg)
[HOW TO UPLOAD]
- Create one zipped folder containing [Set 1] and [Set 2]. Include your name as the filename. (Eg: AmyTan_StoryTitle.zip)
- Drag-and-drop the zipped file into the box below, or click ‘Select Files’ to choose from your computer.
(* Your images will be uploaded to a secure account and will not be made available to the public.)
(Can’t see our FileDrop Box? Use this direct link instead.)