[UPDATED 22 JUNE 2020]
We are continuously monitoring the travel restrictions for entering and leaving Cambodia and will update this blog with information and our recommendations to those thinking of attending the workshop and festival this year.
Currently, there are significant restrictions for those who wish to enter the country. In addition to the suspension of tourist visas and visa-on-arrivals, passengers must have an official Health Certificate indicating a Covid-19 negative result issued within the previous 72 hours, and provide proof of Health Insurance with a minimum medical coverage of $50,000. There is also a mandatory self-isolation/quarantine for all arrivals.
Therefore, we recommend waiting for these rules to be relaxed before purchasing air tickets or booking accommodation to attend the festival. (Fingers crossed!)
[Restrictions as of 22 June 2020]
- No tourists visas are being issued. All visa exemptions, visas on arrival and e-visas are suspended.
- This does not apply to passengers with diplomatic visa (Visa A) or official visa (Visa B) issued by Cambodia.
- Passengers must have:
- A medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival, and
- Proof of insurance policy with a minimum value of USD50,000.
- They must deposit USD3,000 at a designated bank on arrival to cover for medical and quarantine costs.
- This does not apply to nationals of Cambodia OR passengers with diplomatic visa (Visa A) or official visa (Visa B) issued by Cambodia.
- Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.
Do check the information provided on the following pages for the latest updates: