The health and safety of our team, the community and all event participants is prioritised above all else. We will only conduct in-person activities if and when it is responsible to do so, and when we can guarantee the safety of all involved.
While we may place on hold physical events, we will channel our existing resources to fulfulling out commitement to our mission and goals in different ways.
Current Travel Restrictions to Cambodia
Updated 25 May 2022:
Cambodia has waived quarantine and pre-arrival testing requirements for fully vaccinated travellers into the country. Unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated travellers will still have to undergo a 7-day quarantine.
- Visa on Arrival: All Visa types available (A, B, C, E, T, K). Select the Visa type you require when filling out the Immigration Card, pay fee at Visa-On-Arrival counter upon arrival, receive Visa, proceed to passport control.
- Visa in Advance: All Visa types available (A, B, C, E, T, K). Apply for the Visa type you require in advance from the Cambodian Embassy/Consulate accredited to the country you are in. Be advised that supporting documentation criteria requirements apply.
- e-Visa (T-type): Tourists can also apply for the e-Visa (electronic online Tourist Visa) at www.evisa.gov.kh
- e-Visa (E-type): Taiwanese passport holders only are eligible to apply for the E-type (Ordinary) Visa online at https://www.evisa.gov.kh/
- Visa Exempt Entry: Applicable to ASEAN and other eligible passport holders.
2. PRE-FLIGHT PCR TEST:
There is no requirement for any travellers to Cambodia to have any form of pre-flight COVID-19 test for entry to Cambodia. Travellers still need to check and meet the requirements of any transit destinations.
3. COVID-19 VACCINATION CARD/CERTIFICATE:
All fully vaccinated travellers are required to present their vaccination card/certificate in order to be eligible for quarantine free entry.
- Confirmation of complete vaccination status
- Final dose required to have been administered at least 14 days prior to arrival
- Must state:
◦ Traveller’s Name
◦ Date of vaccination(s)
◦ Hard copy print out required (print out of digital or photocopy of physical cards).
4. UNVACCINATED / PARTIALLY VACCINATED:
All unvaccinated or partially vaccinated foreigners must undergo 7 days of quarantine at your own expense. Travellers can opt to complete their quarantine at Sokha Phnom Penh, Courtyard by Marriott Phnom Penh, Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Sofitel Phnom Penh or Himawari Hotel Apartments. Reservations for your quarantine should be arranged directly with the hotel at least three days before your departure for Cambodia, and payment is to be made directly to the hotel. The booking confirmation must be shown to the authorities upon arrival. If no prior arrangements are made, travellers will be quarantined at a government-designated hotel.
Payments for the quarantine should be made directly to the quarantine hotel. No deposit is required at point of entry to Cambodia.
5. COVID-19 TESTING ON ARRIVAL:
There is no COVID-19 testing of travellers on arrival.
6. QUARANTINE PERIODS:
- No Quarantine: Fully Vaccinated Travellers
- 7 Day Quarantine: for all travellers who have not had a complete course of the required COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Children: Unvaccinated under 18-year-olds travelling as part of a family group, will be quarantined in accordance with the period that applies to their parents.
7. COVID-19 Insurance:
Foreign Travellers are encouraged to to purchase the Forte COVID-19 Insurance, however it is not mandatory.